1. Admission to the programmes are given on a first-come-first-served basis. However, AIMS Institute reserves the right to reject any applicant seeking admission to or participation in its programmes without giving any reason whatsoever.
2. AIMS Institute does not make any claim about the recognition of its programmes or certificates by governmental or statutory authorities, universities or other institutes, autonomous bodies, associations or any other kind of authority.
3. AIMS Institute or their legal representatives do not guarantee any measurable increase in knowledge or skills of the participants. Neither do they assure any incremental success in career owing to this programme.
5. AIMS Institute doesn't offer any placement assistance to participants in its programmes.
6. Participants are expected to behave courteously to each other, the programme directors and the staff members of AIMS Institute. AIMS Institute reserves the right to expel from its programmes participants behaving rudely after being warned, without offering any refund.
7. Programme fees paid to AIMS Institute are not refundable on account of change of mind, full or partial absence from the programme or any other reason.